PEP ll Glove Clinic (Bangkok)
If you are looking for where to get PEP in Bangkok. GLOVE CLINIC opens weekdays and weekends!! We operate from 10 am to 7 pm. Our staffs are professional and friendly. We are willing to help you out at the affordable prices!
WHAT IS PEP?
PEP (or Emergency PEP) stands for post-exposure prophylaxis which, in this case, is a protection against HIV infection after the risk of exposure. It is highly recommended that PEP should be started within 72 hours after exposure and continue everyday for 28 days in order to provide the best effectiveness of protection.
WHEN SHOULD I TAKE PEP?
First of all, you need to be tested negative for HIV in order to take PEP. You are a good candidate for PEP when;
- Unprotected sexual intercourse or condom breakage during the intercourse (Not more than 72 hours)
- Needle stick injury from a used needle
However, it is better to visit us for a personal consultation with our staffs in order to evaluate your case.
WHAT TESTS SHOULD I GET BEFORE STARTING PEP?
- HIV screening test
- Hepatitis B screening test (To avoid hepatitis B flare after stopping PEP)
- Syphilis screening test (optional)
THERE ARE SO MANY BRANDS OF PEP, WHICH ONE SHOULD I GO WITH?
We recommend that you visit us for a consultation and our staff can help you choose the medications according to your situation and your budget. Our PEP medication starts at 1650 THB per month.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are not sure about your situation! We open daily from 10 am to 7 pm (Last appointment 6.30 pm)
Or contact us via phone (+66)92 414 9254 or email email@example.com
PEP at GLOVE CLINIC
- Consultation FeeStarts at 500 THB
- Anti-HIV test (3rd gen)500 THB
- Anti-HIV test (4th gen)850 THB
- Hepatitis B screening (HBsAg)500 THB
- Syphilis screening (Anti-TP): Optional450 THB
- PEP Medication (1 month)Starts at 1,650 THB/month